Olly Olly Olly - Party Night pop has the X factor
He’s a platinum selling artist and a primetime television presenter. He packs out arena tours and tops the charts - Olly Murs is coming to party with you at the WSAVA/FECAVA/BSAVA World Congress in April.
After coming runner-up on 2009's X Factor and signing a joint record deal with mentor Simon Cowell and Epic Records, Olly Murs has become a household name, with his star rising even higher when he joined Caroline Flack to present the 2011 series of Xtra Factor.
An impressive musical debut
Olly's debut self-titled album has reached double platinum status (600,000 copies) since its release, making it the biggest selling record of 2010 by a debut artist. It includes his No.1 single "Please Don't Let Me Go" and subsequent singles "Thinking of Me," "Heart On My Sleeve" and "Busy."
Whilst a huge hit on Xtra Factor, music is still his priority and Olly's last single "Heart Skips A Beat" featuring Rizzle Kicks, shot straight to the Number One spot, selling an impressive 110,000 copies in its first week.
A great showman
Olly completed his first 34-date-tour of the UK and Ireland in 2011, selling in excess of 72,500 tickets. He has announced a headline arena tour for February 2012 – and you can see him live at Party Night on the Saturday of the WSAVA/FECAVA/BSAVA World Congress.
Anybody who saw Olly at any of his many festival appearances over the summer will have seen that he really has what it takes to entertain a crowd and keep the audience on its feet, with his flawless vocals and vibrant showmanship. To see Olly work his magic and enjoy the comedy club and disco on Saturday 14 April make sure you add a Party Night ticket to your Congress registration. Remember - we sold out last year.
Notes for Editors
Official website for Olly Murs - http://www.ollymurs.com/
BSAVA Party Night social page http://www.bsava.com/BSAVACongress/SocialandAwards/SaturdayCongressParty...
In 2012 the British Small Animal Veterinary Association will host the WSAVA/FECAVA/BSAVA Congress. This will include the world’s most impressive selection of speakers, a huge variety of subjects for vets, nurses and practice staff, plus a superb exhibition and social programme.
In 2011 there were more than 8000 visitors, including exhibitors. There were 5,816 delegates (an increase by 15% on 2010), including a record-breaking 634 visitors from overseas, with more than 50 countries represented. This figure is expected to rise when the BSAVA hosts the World Congress in 2012.
Reasons to attend WSAVA / FECAVA / BSAVA World Congress 2012
· The programme includes over 300 lectures presented by world‑class speakers, covering a wide range of topics, see the programme at www.bsava.com/congress
· The programme features interactive sessions, Controversies, How to… lectures, and Masterclasses
· Provides for all levels and abilities of veterinary practice staff and includes extended management streams
· The largest veterinary commercial exhibition in Europe with over 250 exhibitors, with all the latest innovations and industry expertise
· Amazing social events including the wonderful World Congress Welcome Party, fine dining at the Congress Banquet, and the unbeatable Party Night
· Centrally located in the UK - Birmingham has its own international airport and is one of Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities, with wonderful shopping and entertainment, plus close to ‘Shakespeare country’ and some of the best of British countryside
· WSAVA and FECAVA members can register at the discounted BSAVA member rate.
The Early Bird deadline is 12th January. For more information visit www.bsava.com/congress
For images or enquiries email Kay Pringle – firstname.lastname@example.org
Does attending next year’s Congress in Birmingham exceed your budget, but you would still like to go? Well, then this might be just right for you:
To improve the understanding and...» read more
We have the pleasure to invite you to the 11th European Pet Night under the patronage of
Members of the European...» read more